Memberships and Passes
New Students Offer:
(30 days of unlimited morning and evening classes.)
Monthly Unlimited Membership:
(Valid for 30 days)
10 Class Pass:
(Valid for 10 weeks.)
Drop in class:
(not suitable for beginners)
Monthly Introductory Mysore Ashtanga workshops
(Please specify the date you wish to attend – see workshops page)
Introductory workshop only €35
Italy Summer Retreat August 17th-24th 2019
Twin Room with
en-suite bathroom and AC
50% non-refundable deposit required to secure your booking.
Private one to one and Corporate Group sessions
Contact Gillian directly regarding amount/class package.
PayPal will accept all major credit cards and will allow you to set up regular monthly payments. The process is simple and security is ensured by PayPal. You DO NOT need a PayPal account. All you need is your credit card.
You can also pay by cash on arrival at the classes. It is advised to pre-book online to secure your space for Mysore classes and Workshops as spaces are limited.
Which are the top real money online casino sites worth your time and cash? We give you an insider’s look at the best sites for Australian players in 2019. Review our PayPal casino guide to see a list of online casinos that accept PayPal deposits and take players from the UK, Australia, Canada, and even the USA.
Terms and Conditions:
- Monthly Mysore packages and class cards do not include scheduled workshops.
- If you purchase a Class Package on PayPal, you must activate the package by taking the first class within 14 days of date of purchase.
- If you do not attend within 14 days, the package will be activated as of the 14th day after date of purchase and will expire the appropriate number of weeks thereafter, depending on the package type.
- Please note that all monthly payments and class packages are non-refundable and non-transferable. It is the student’s responsibility to ensure they can commit to the duration of the monthly payment or class package at the time of purchase.
- When purchasing Beginners Introductory Courses it is important to state the dates of the course you wish to attend in the Instructions to Merchant on the PayPal form.
- Please take note that deposits for the Immersion Course are Non-transferable and Non-refundable.
- Full payment is required thirty days prior to all Retreat and Immersion Course start dates. This payment is non refundable.
- If Ashtanga Yoga Ireland is obliged to cancel a retreat, workshop or Immersion course for any reason, you will be offered a full refund or the option of being transferred to an alternative event.
Cancellations are required at least 24 hours on all pre-booked classes and workshops. In this case, 4% of the fee will be retained for online refunds. No refund will be made if cancellations are made less than 24 hours prior to the commencement of the scheduled class or workshop. Retreats and Immersion Courses: we are unable to offer a refund for the deposit on any cancellations. We will offer a refund on the 50% balance on cancellations received three months prior to the start date.