Corporate Yoga Classes
Gillian works with a large variety of organisations offering tailored yoga courses as part of their overall wellness programmes. These courses are specifically tailored for each group with a thorough and down to earth introduction to yoga. At the end of each course, employees will have developed a strong foundation in yoga postures and deep breathwork techniques. These tools are invaluable to improve the overall health and wellbeing of your staff!
Do wellness programmes really save money? A study by the Harvard Business Review found that for every dollar invested in wellness, companies average a return of $2.71 by way of increased productivity, decreased absenteeism and reduced healthcare cost.
In many countries, including Ireland (HSA, 2015), the two largest categories of work-related illness reported by workers themselves are musculoskeletal disorders (MSD) and stress, anxiety and depression (SAD). Over the period 2002 to 2013, these two types of illnesses accounted for 70 percent of work-related illness in Ireland; esri.ie/pubs/RS53.pdf
The direct costs of employee absence to the economy are estimated at more than 1.5bn per annum according to www.ibec.ie
- Relieve stress, anxiety, and fatigue caused by the work environment.
- Help employees find balance with their work and home life through yoga poses and breathing techniques.
- Improve staff morale and motivation levels.
- Reduce back, neck and shoulder pain
- Improve memory, mental clarity, and concentration
- Improve overall health leading to less sick days and absences
- Increase motivation and efficiency
- Improve posture, muscle tone, and flexibility
Benefits for the company
- Increased productivity
- Improves morale in the workplace
- Reduced staff turnover
- Reduced employee absenteeism
- Higher job satisfaction amongst employees
- More attractive to potential employees seeking employment with your company
Master your practice with a private one to one class.
Contact Gillian to arrange a tailored class to suit your individual needs – click HERE